New Mexico In Depth is a non-profit news organization dedicated to in depth reporting that can be a catalyst for change.
Please share or republish our stories under a creative commons license, adhering to the following rules:
- You must credit New Mexico In Depth in the byline: Author name, New Mexico In Depth. If you are unable to place the credit in the byline, please be in touch with us.
- You must insert “This story was originally published by New Mexico In Depth” with a link to nmindepth.com, either in a sidebar or at the foot of the story.
- All of the links included in our story must be included in the story on your website.
- You cannot edit the story, except for minor changes to reflect changes in date of publication, i.e. “last week” can be changed to “last month”. If you need to trim the story for print publication, please be in touch. We are more than happy to work with you.
- You may republish any photographs, video or audio credited to New Mexico In Depth. Any such media attributed to another person or organization may not be republished without their permission.
- You cannot use our stories to sell advertising, although ads may appear on the same page our stories appear.
- You cannot sell or syndicate our stories.
- You cannot republish our work on websites created for the sole purpose of making money from advertising.
- You may not translate our stories. However, we would be open to working with you on translation, please be in touch.
- You must tag us if you share our work on social media sites.
Our stories are freely available, but not free to produce. Support our work by contributing here. Thank you!